top of page

Adhérent licencié

Public·2 Licencié au club

Smouha v El Gaish Live Broadcast 27.12.2023 Sport

Das ist der Spielbericht zur Begegnung Smouha SC gegen Tala'ea El Gaish am 27.12.2023 im Wettbewerb Egyptian Premier League.

44 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Smouha's average team rating is 6. 81 per match. Smouha somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 45. 78% in this seasonEl Geish enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Ceramica Cleopatra, Ismaily, Baladiyyat Al Mehalla) lost 1 (with Al Mokawloon) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against El Gounah. The goal difference is 25-21 in favour of Smouha SC. Talaea El Gaish's last away win against Smouha SC was in 2017. Last season's matches: 2-1 (Smouha SC at home) and 2-0 (Talaea El Gaish at home). Did you know that Talaea El Gaish scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? When playing at home, Smouha SC have not lost to Talaea El Gaish in their last 5 encounters. Smouha SC haven't scored in 1 of their 4 home matches in Premier League this season. Talaea El Gaish haven't scored in 2 of their 4 away matches in Premier League this season. A year ago, Talaea El Gaish were number 10 in the table with 11 points. Premier League 2023/2024 Live Scores, Results & Odds | Soccer24. comLive soccer results of Premier League 2023/2024 page at Soccer24. com covers soccer live scores, betting odds, goal scorers, matchday results, red cards and suspensions, goal alerts, odds comparison and other soccer live score information from Premier League, Egypt. 12. 235:00 PMLive broadcastReviewPredictionH2HOddsHead to HeadSmouha20 matchesTalaea El Gaish8 Wins7 Draws5 Wins40%35%25%1st time9 Wins8 Draws3 Wins45%40%15%2nd time3 Wins12 Draws5 Wins15%60%25%03. 06. 23Premier League2:0Talaea El GaishSmouha SC11. 01. 232:1SmouhaTalaea El Gaish17. 223:3Talaea El Gaish1Smouha25. 211:0Smouha1Talaea El Gaish13. Now they are number 6 with 14 points. Talaea El Gaish have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches. Smouha SC wins 1st half in 37% of their matches, Talaea El Gaish in 13% of their matches. Smouha SC wins 37% of halftimes, Talaea El Gaish wins 13%. The winner of their last meeting was Talaea El Gaish. On their last meeting Talaea El Gaish won by 2 goals. When Smouha SC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 71% of their matches. Smouha SC vs Talaea El Gaish Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-27Match Details Who: Smouha SC vs Talaea El Gaish Competition: Premier League When: 2023-12-27, 19:00 Venue: Smouha SC will host Talaea El Gaish at on 2023-12-27 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Smouha SC, currently sitting at 10 will be looking for important home win. Talaea El Gaish, on the other hand, sits in 7 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Smouha vs Tala'ea El-Gaish prediction 27.12.2023 13 hours ago — Discover today's match prediction on Smouha vs Tala'ea El-Gaish 27.12 Football live scores on Azscore livescore has live coverage from ... Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required. Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. 23Premier League2:1SmouhaFarcoW28. 11. 23Premier League0:0Ahly SmouhaD03. 23Premier League0:1SmouhaAl Ittihad Al SakandaryL28. 10. 23Premier League1:1Masr ClubSmouhaD21. 23Premier League5:1ZamalekSmouhaL05. 23Premier League2:1SmouhaAl Mokawloon Al ArabW26. 09. 23Premier League0:2Baladiyyat AL MehallaSmouhaW20. 23Premier League1:1SmouhaEl GounaD15. 07. 23Premier League0:1Al Masry ClubSmouha SCWShow allTalaea El Gaish15. 23Premier League1:2Talaea El GaishAl Mokawloon Al ArabL05. 23Premier League0:2Baladiyyat AL MehallaTalaea El GaishW30. 23Premier League1:1Talaea El GaishEl GounaD05. Smouha live scores, results, fixtures, Smouha v El Gaish live | Football, EgyptHELP: You are on Smouha live scores page in Football/Egypt section. Flashscore. com offers Smouha livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Smouha scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Smouha vs El Gaish - Head to Head for today 27 December 2023 17:00 FootballFootballBasketballTennisHockeyTable TennisVolleyballHandballCricketBaseballAmerican FootballRugbyMMABoxingFutsalBadmintonDartsSnookerAussie RulesCounter-StrikeDota 2League of LegendsWater poloHorse racingTrendsPredictionsAccumulatorsSportsbooksРусскийEnglishEspañolItalianoFrançaisPortuguêsDeutschPolskiMagyar日本語IndonesiaΕλληνικά中国语MatchesPredictionsAccumulatorsTrendsLeaguesSmouha27 Dec17:00Talaea El GaishReviewPredictionH2HOddsHomeFootballEgyptPremier LeagueSmouha-Talaea El Gaish27. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 18. 18%0:0 16. 81%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Smouha SC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Talaea El Gaish. Talaea El Gaish have won just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Smouha SC. Smouha SC scores 2 goals in a match against Talaea El Gaish and Talaea El Gaish scores 1. 6 goals against Smouha SC (on average). Full T&Cs apply. £30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. 5P MINIMUM STAKE. ODDS OF 1/1 OR GREATER. 3 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS EXCLUDE VIRTUALS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. FREE BETS EXPIRE AFTER 30 DAYS. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. http://BEGAMBLEAWARE. ORG The best Premier League tipsters Tips El Geish-Smouha SC HT / FT will end with X/X El Geish-Smouha SC Correct score: 1-1EARLY BIRD TOP TIP Draw Tipped at: 3. Smouha vs El Geish prediction, live stream, score and oddsSmouha vs El Geish Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scoreSmouhaFirst team to score should be Smouha, with 48% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (54% chances). Both team to scoreWe might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. ▶️ Smouha SC vs Talaea El Geish Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HThe most common result of matches between Smouha SC and Talaea El Gaish is 1-0. 4 matches have ended with this result. During the last 10 meetings with Smouha SC playing at home, Smouha SC have won 5 times, there have been 3 draws while Talaea El Gaish have won 2 times. The goal difference is 15-10 in favour of Smouha SC. During the last 20 meetings, Smouha SC have won 8 times, there have been 7 draws while Talaea El Gaish have won 5 times. Tala'ea El Gaish vs Smouha SC Prediction & Betting Tips Free Tala'ea El Gaish vs Smouha SC betting tips - 1. Division predictions | 2022-06-17 19:30:00. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our ... 23Premier League2:3IsmailyTalaea El GaishW29. 23Premier League1:0Talaea El GaishCeramica CleopatraW20. 23Premier League1:0Al Masry ClubTalaea El GaishL07. 23Premier League0:2Talaea El GaishFutureL27. 23Premier League0:0Enppi ClubTalaea El GaishD18. 23Premier League2:0Talaea El GaishNational Bank of EgyptW14. 23Premier League4:2Pyramids FCTalaea El GaishLShow allMatch ResultsSmouha· 10 matches4 Wins4 Draws2 Loss40%40%20%1 half2 half40%20%40%50%20%Loss30%·10 matches ·Talaea El Gaish4 Wins2 Draws4 Loses40%20%40%1 half2 half20%30%50%40%30%Loss30%Clean sheets victories23Defeats without goals12Comeback victories00Comeback defeats00Goals statistic10Scored125Goals in the 1st half65Goals in the 2nd half6-Scored first-3Didn't score310Conceded125Goals in the 1st half75Goals in the 2nd half5-Missed first-4Didn't miss4Match goals per average22. Smouha - El Geish Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Smouha won 1 games (Pharco) and lost 1 (with Al Ittihad) while 3 games ended in draws against ZED FC, Al Ahly, El Daklyeh. Smouha managed to score 3 goals and conceded 3 goals (3-3). Smouha scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 20 yellow cards and one red card, making 13. Smouha - Tala'ea El Gaish Live - Egyptian League Dec 25, 2021 — Eurosport is your source for the latest Egyptian League match updates. Get the full recap of Smouha - Tala'ea El Gaish, complete with stats ... Smouha SC vs Tala'ea El Gaish Smouha SC vs Tala'ea El Gaish on Wed, Dec 27, 2023, 17:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ... Football, Egypt: Smouha live scores, results, fixtures En bet365, marcamos la diferencia. Por esto, estamos mejorando su Oferta de nuevo cliente. Consiga hasta $4,000 en apuestas gratis. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 31%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Smouha SC vs Talaea El Gaish is worth a look. Smouha SC have won 3 meetings with Talaea El Gaish, while Talaea El Gaish have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Smouha SC vs Talaea El Gaish from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Smouha SC and Talaea El Gaish? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Smouha SC, 1 tips backing Talaea El Gaish and 2 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 39% against the Smouha SC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 30% against Talaea El Gaish winning. The draw is rated at 31%. The Smouha SC vs Talaea El Gaish match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. ᐉ Smouha vs Tala'ea El Gaish Live Stream, Tip How to watch the Smouha vs Tala'ea El Gaish live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Premier League 27/12/2023.

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez entrer en contact avec...
bottom of page